Fwd: Krishna's glories sang by Kunti

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Sun Sep 1 12:21:46 CDT 2002

Hari Om !!

I remembered the enquiry on this list about this
prayer. Today, I saw the translation on the Advaitin
list posted by someone, and I forwarded it to this
list.

(I knew it was in Bhagavata, because I listened to it
in a discourse of Swami Tejomayananda of Chinmaya
Mission. But, after a year I did not remember in which
part of Bhagavatam it was. So, I could not locate it
inspite of searching, until I saw this post on
Advaitin list again.)

This prayer is in 1 st Skandha 8 th Adhyaya. If you do
not have access to a sanskrit copy, I can fax it. Send
me your number. I will see if I can type it in ITRANS,
(I am not very well versed) and post it to the list,
if no one else does it.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna

=== message truncated ===