New member introduction: Jitendra Paul

vaidya_sundaram@i2.com Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Thu Oct 3 11:49:01 CDT 2002

----- Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram on 10/03/02 11:48 AM -----

"Jitendra Paul" <jpaul at iprimus.com.au>

Interest in Advaita Vedanta

Dear Sir:

I do not know how I will introduce myself. I do not have any knowledge
about
Advaita Vedanta. But I am a seeker of the TRUTH.
I do not know meditation, I do not know how to fall in Samadhi. But I know
God cannot be realised through this mind. HE can only be realised when the
body-consciousness and all the functions of the mind can be stopped. This
is
my belief. I believe God is infinite and we can think with the mind about
the finite things only. So it is not possible to realise god with the help
of mind which can think only finite objects.

I think I have been able to introduce myself.

My best regards,

Jitendra Paul