Veda Pathasala in India

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 7 00:32:01 CST 2002

Hari Om !!

Here is the information I received from Kanchi Mata
about a Sri Sankara Smartha Samskrutha Paathasala at
Ullal, Bangalore and Vidyaniketan which is the CBSE
school attached to it.

I am very happy to know about this. I do not know if
the attachments will go through or not. (It failed
three times earlier). If the attachments do not come
through, people can write to me separately. The
attachments are a flyer about the school and an
admission form. There is a test in Kanchi Mata on Dec
28, 29 for admission in this program. The fee is Rs.
6,000 per annum. We must spread this message to more
people in India and abroad. Even we were not aware of
it till now, so I believe there will be more who can
benefit from it.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna

http://www.braincells.com/shailaja/