New member introduction: Bhargava Mallapragada

Mon Nov 4 20:13:38 CST 2002

Namaste,

I am a master's student in Industrial Engineering from North Carolina. I am
interested in knowing more about Advaita and in getting answers for some of
the questions that I may have regarding this philosophy. I am sure that your
list and its members will be of great help in this respect. I look forward
to gain valuable knowledge through the list.

Thanks in advance for adding me to the list.

Sincerely,

Bhargava Mallapragada