Vedantins?

K Kathirasan NCS kkathir at NCS.COM.SG
Wed May 29 22:23:02 CDT 2002

Namaste Vivekji

In your point 1, you have mentioned that 'every single vedantin has held
such a view'. May I know who these vedantins are please? So do you consider
Swami Chinmayananda, Swami Vivekananda, Swami Sivananda, Swami Dayananda
Saraswati (not the arya samaj swamiji), Swami Paramarthananda, Ramana
Maharishi etc.... vedantins?

I may not start a further discussion on this topic upon your reply.
Nevertheless I am expecting your reply. Regards.

Kathi