Concept of personal God and Advaita

Stephanie Stean cerebral_rose at MAC.COM
Wed May 22 12:17:37 CDT 2002

Hemant:

Thanks very much for your responses.

First, why is a scriptural testimony necessary for Realization?  I know it
is helpful, but why necessary?

Lastly, through the phenomenal world, we can know Ultimate Reality (what
ever that is to each individual).  But advaita does not seem to be divorced
from experience. Unless I'm not understanding your use of the word
experience.  How do you define or look at experience?

Have a good day,
Stephanie

Maybe you're right in most cases