Any query......

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Wed May 15 22:07:26 CDT 2002

Hari Om !!

I deeply pity you, for your lack of understanding and
stupidity.

When we are talking of Spirituality at the level of
realisation of oneness, you continue to harp on your
stupid and ignorant ideas of physical body health and
taste, and misconceptions of health taught to you by
so called modern science. The concepts of what is
healthy is different to the modern science than what
is talked at a higher level of health for Body + Mind
+ Spirit in Vedic philosophy.

I do not understanding where you got the meaning of
'greasy' or 'spicy' in the word 'vegetarianism'. You
are linking your ideas to what suits your taste, than
the true spirit of the topic.

My heart cries, how many ignorant people like you are
suffering by mis-deeds, and wrong-interpretations. I
pray that you find some light. Pray to God that you
should learn the true spirit of 'Spiritualism'. Also,
until you understand, do not 'preach' your philosophy
and make others to commit sin, and double your load.

You know America and other countries have shown that
'meat' eaters suffer more cardiac and other serious
problems of health.

All cravings will stop when deseases come. No
exception. It is better to be disciplined now, than
regret when one gets old and suffers the consequences
later.

The current mis-guided generation of India, who
forsake the true value of Indian thought and Vedic
thought, have taken to these false notions in the name
of modern western thought and are distancing from
peace of mind, and true spirituality.

I do not know much. But, can you quote from
Bhagavatam, or Mahabharata or Bhagavad Gita, that
Arjuna or Krishna ate meat ? So,  until you have
authentic proof, do not conclude that because
Kshatriya's eat meat, Lord Krishna should have eaten
meat. Even if it were true, you and I are no
comparison for Bhagavan Sri Krishna. So, let us
understand and practice what has been taught to us.

Also, do not mis-interpret Sattvic etc. in the way
that pleases you. You must understand that this is a
classification system, and suitable suggestions are
given so that people can design their diet, based on
thier true inner aspirations. For the great glory of
being closer to TRUTH, by practice and control of mind
through diet, this classification of food as inducing
Sattvic or Rajasic or Tamasic is given. The
intelligent man follows it and benefits from it. The
weak, neglect those valuable suggestions and suffer.

I can give answers to your questions,  but it is not
worth it at this time. The braoder guide lines are
enough at this time.

May you see the spirit of 'Vegetarianism' and 'Indian
thought'

May God forgive me for my harsh words, which are
solely my hearts cry and wish to make you understand.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna

=== message truncated ===