Womens' role in vedic samskAra

Wed Jun 26 11:51:44 CDT 2002

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, K Kathirasan NCS wrote:

> Namaste Jaldharji
>
> Can you please provide references for the statement below, esp those who
> have sown atheism. Thank you.

This is a tricky question.  When two people cannot even agree on what is
the definition of "scripture" or "God" how can we rationally compare them?
Belief and disbelief, action and inaction are processes.  We cannot point
to any one exact person or time and say "there is where the rot started."
Rather just look around.  Are the Rotary clubs of India full of Maharshis?
Look at history, sociology, economics.  This will give more insight into
which strategies and ideologis work in the long run and which ones don't.