Bhakti yoga

Stephanie Stean cerebral_rose at MAC.COM
Tue Jun 18 05:38:37 CDT 2002

I must not have been clear.  I apologize. I was looking for evidence in
commentaries or other writings (not scriptural texts only).
So Shri Ramana, Shri Ramakrishna, Acharya, if they discuss the
inseparability of jnana and bhakti (or the oneness of the two, the sameness
of the two)  then that is exactly what I'm looking for.
So yes, my interest in this is academic.

Thanks
Stephanie