Pancha Kavya

Vivek Anand Ganesan v_ganesan at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 19 17:33:07 CDT 2002

AFAIK,
  Samskrita Bharati is involved in popularizing spoken
Sanskrit and is not in to formal, grammatical study of
Sanskrit ( at least that is the case where I am ).
I would suggest either contacting the Bharatiya Vidhya
Bhavan or some other institution. Also, I heard that
the Sringeri Peetham also has a branch in Bangalore which
holds regular Sanskrit classes as well as discourses.
Another good place would be either the Chinmaya Mission or
the Ramakrishna Mission.
There are also very many good books available but nothing
beats studying directly from a qualified teacher.

Thanks,

-Vivek.