Are GODs just symbolic ???

Ashish Chandra ramkisno at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 18 08:16:59 CDT 2002

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:04:12 +0530, Rajesh Sarin <Rajesh_Sarin at RIL.COM>
wrote:

>Namaskar !

>"Have any of you heard similar ideas from Swami Dayananda"
>
>I am sending a few ideas gathered from reading one of the
>Books "SATYAARTHA PRAKASH" by Swami Dayanand Saraswati.

Rajesh

I think the Swamiji intended here is Swami Dayananda Sarasvati of the Arsha
Vidya Gurukulam of Pennsylvania and not the Swamiji who authored Satyartha
Prakash.

Your other remarks can be answered by others more conversant with the Veda.

namaste
ashish