Sabda - Bhartrihari

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 9 17:13:14 CDT 2002

Namaste ShriKrishnaji,

Thanks for the information you have been providing
on books. I will keep an eye on these books.

I do intend to keep discussion on this topic
alive. However duration between postings might
be long partly due to time constraints and
partly due to the nature of study involved.

May be I will take this opportunity to ask if
any list memebers can shed some light on shiva
sutras of panini. These are 14 verses with a
peculiar arrangement of vowels and consonants.

Thanks and best regards
Shrinivas