Essay on creation and evolution

Swarna Venkateswara Swamy truthseeker123x at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 5 12:30:21 CDT 2002

Dear Srinivas ji,

Many thanks for the reply. I too find some similarity
between quantum physics and philosophy. i am sending
back to you your article, with a few typos corrected.
kindly arrange to upload the corrected article.

Thanks.

Swamy

--- Shrinivas Gadkari <sgadkari2001 at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 07:52:12 -0700, Swarna
> Venkateswara Swamy
> <truthseeker123x at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
>
> >dear mr.srinivas,
> >
> >many thanks for the link. but it says excerpts from
> >the interview. so a full text is probably available
> >with u and it would be a great service from your
> side
> >to all spiritual seekers if you could post it or
> send
> >as email to individuals who express interest. i for
> >one would be grateful if u can send me.
> >
> >swamy
>
> Namaste Swarna Swamiji,
>
> For a long time I have been trying to understand how
> classical science and pauranic accounts fit
> together.
>
> Later I moved from classical science to quantum
> theory
> and from puranas to yoga and vedanta. Then things
> were
> somewhat easier to reconcile. The essay uploaded at
> the
> link is a summary of how in my opinion science and
> yoga/vedanta/pauranic accounts fit together.
>
> The article takes drshti-srshti-vada (see the
> homepage
> of this list, under the topic creation) type
> approach.
> (Although on surface it looks like dvaita.)
>
> If I see some more interesting connections I will
> add
> to them that essay.
>
> Thanks for your interest.
>
> Best regards
> Shrinivas Gadkari

=====
in search of truth and with prayers to Govinda to help reach  that goal in this life itself, and with best wishes to you that your goals may be reached,

yours sincerely,