Jnana and Bhakti

H. Balasubramanian balah1 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 27 12:36:04 CST 2002

Dear Srikrishna,
Jnana is not something to acquire. It is in you.  only you have to realise it.  As you said when Maya's confusion is to be removed.  I called it disillusionment.  "wisdom come from disillusionment" is not mine.  It is a quotation of Barthru HARI, which i read years back.

with best wishes,
H.B.
from India

----- Original Message -----
From: Srikrishna Ghadiyaram
Sent: 26 January 2002 04:36
To: ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG
Subject: Re: Jnana and Bhakti

Hari Om !!

Wisdom that comes from disillusionment will be
temporary. Wisdom that comes out of well established
understanding is what is sought for.

After knowing that we are ignorant, one may not
automatically seek wisdom. This seeking requires
several sacrifices and the most important aspect of
living a modified life against all temptations to get
back to old ways. After all mind cheats !! That is why
MIND  is Maya. If we can refrain from getting confused
with this Maya, we can acquire the true Jnana.

Om namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna

http://auctions.yahoo.comGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com