Where to get Vedanta Sara - commentaries ?

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 18 21:45:19 CST 2002

Hari Om !!

Would you please direct me to where I can get these following books. I
already have the Advaita Asrama book (of Swami Nikhilananda)

sadAnanda yogIndra - (15th-16th cent.)
vedAntasAra
a) With the subodhinI of nRsimha sarasvatI and vidvanmanoranjanI of
rAmatIrtha, notes and indices by Col. G. A. Jacob, Caukhambha, Varanasi,
1975.
LC Call No.: B132.V3 S2 1975
b) With the bAlabodhinI of Apadeva, and an English introduction by K.
Sundararama Iyer, Sri Vani Vilas Press, Srirangam, 1911.
LC Call No.: B32.V3 S3 1911
c) With introduction, translation and notes by Mysore Hiriyanna, Oriental
Book Agency, Pune, 1929.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna