Tat tvam asi?

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Wed Feb 13 22:33:23 CST 2002

Hari Om !!

I too believe we do not sleep keeping the head towards
the south because it is towards burial grounds
(Southern worlds).

Also, we want to sleep such a way that on getting up
we see North or East for they are auspicious. Also, we
arrange the bed such a way that the first steps after
wakingup are taken towards North or East.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna

http://www.braincells.com/shailaja/