Tat tvam asi?

S. V. Subrahmanian svsubrahmanian at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 12 05:55:40 CST 2002

Dear Sri Ravi,

It is indeed a wise counsel.  I am realizing it.  Your advice has come at the
right moment in my scriptural studies.  Thank you for reminding me.  This
advice will help me in the long run, I am sure.

--- Ravisankar Mayavaram <miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
> Dear SVS:

> - it has to be experienced and understood at each step before you go to the
> next step. A kid cannot jump from l.k.g to Ph.D.

=====
Regards,
SVS.