Intellect and Reality

Ram Chandran rchandran at COX.RR.COM
Sat Feb 9 07:17:48 CST 2002

Namaste Vidyasankarji:

Thanks for the interesting observation that intellect reflects the light of
the SELF. As you rightly pointed out the the mirror needs cleaning before we
can seen the true reflections of the SELF. With ignorance any reflections
from the intellect is necessarily distorted. When the intellect is clean,
the mind is pure and at the highest Samadhi stage there can be no
distinction between mind, intellect and the light (SELF). When there is no
light, only darkness (ignorance) prevails!

I am looking forward to your translation series of Gita. When you start your
series, please post them also in the advaitin list. Your scholarly
observations will certainly benefit more,

warmest regards,

Ram Chandran