Books

Vijay Naik vijay_naik1010 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 20 01:05:18 CST 2002

||aum namo bhagavate vAsudevAya||

Namaskar,

As my mind dwells more and more into The subject
discussed,I feel an acute need for original books.

Can anybody tell me where I can find books in SamskRt
with a commentary in Marathi (preferably), Hindi OR
English?

I would like to buy/borrow/beg (not steal) the books
like Veda s,Upanishadas,Puranas and more.. especially
with a commentary/translation into a prAkRt language
like Marathi , my mother tongue, a language I can
fully understand.

Also, I have found that to read the shlokas in any
script other than devnAgari becomes difficult.

Please mention Commentator/Publication also.

Hari Aum

Vijay S. Naik