Advaita Bhakti thro. Contemplative Practice of Narayaniyam (ABCPN - 8)(fwd)

Sat Dec 7 14:14:09 CST 2002

Forwarded message from Jagannath Chatterjee

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jagannath Chatterjee <jagchat01 at yahoo.com>

Dear Friends,

Here is something from Ramprasad, a poet saint from
Bengal. He describes how we can constantly contemplate
on God even while doing our daily chores;

" O Mother, whatever I eat is your prasad,
  when I sleep I am meditating on you,
  when I walk around the village I am actually
                            circumbulating you
  whatever I think, I think of you
  whatever I talk, I talk of you
  because there exists nothing in this world
                            which is not you"

We have to take the spirit of the song. Contemplating
on this will automatically focus our thoughts on the
Lord, whatever we may be doing.

I also remember what Kalia the snake told Sri
Krishna., "Oh Lord, my poison is actually an offering
to you, because you have not given me anything else".

Regards
Jagannath