ADMIN: recent bouncing messages

Tue Dec 3 00:03:55 CST 2002

Some of you have complained recently that your messages to advaita-l are
bouncing.  It only seems to be affecting some people, mainly yahoo users
and seems to be random.  I have tracked down this problem and it seems to
be mainly be caused by DNS problems with the name servers we use.
Unfortunately this is mostly out of my control.  In the mean time keep
trying or you can forward messages to me or use the web-based interface at
http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/lists/

sorry for the inconvenience.