Summary (of "Question", "braHmavid=Krishna?" series of mails) (fwd)

K Kathirasan NCS kkathir at NCS.COM.SG
Wed Aug 28 04:04:45 CDT 2002

Namaste Kiran

You definition of a jivanmukta sounds like an impossibility. Do you have any
examples of such a person in our tradition? And do you have a Vedanta
teacher, my friend?

Kathi