Summary (of "Question", "braHmavid=Krishna?" series of mails) (fwd)

Ashish Chandra ramkisno at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 27 14:15:34 CDT 2002

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:39:47 -0700, Kiran B R <kiranbr at ROCKETMAIL.COM>
wrote:

>I need not run 100m in 2s because I am attached to
>that act. I can run without that attachment. Then we
>have no contradiction.
>
>You see a contradiction because you daisy-chain
>attachment and karma.

I am still not able to understand why you brought this up in the first
place. If God/Guru takes you by the hand and leads you to the Light and
says now look and see the light for yourself and see that it is all around
you, will you turn around and say no, I wish to see how far I have come
from where I used to be?

Not that there is anything wrong in your asking such a thing, but the
difference is in perception - you think running 100 m in 2s is conquering
Maya, to the Brahmavit there is no such thing Maya, or rather, he KNOWS
there is no Maya.

ashish