Question

Ashish Chandra ramkisno at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 18 18:08:15 CDT 2002

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:25:52 -0700, Kiran B R <kiranbr at ROCKETMAIL.COM>
wrote:

>Dear Srikrishna,
>
>Is there any way in which I can change the laws of
>Physics? (y/n)

Dear Kiran

I hope you don't mind my writing a reply ( as per my understaing ) for
this question.

First, what is Physics, what is its "law" and where does it operate?
Physics is nothing but an *empirical* explanation of the way the Universe
operates. It is not certainly an absolute science. The Universe, as we may
consider here, is Maya (Ya Ma - That which is not). Maya as such has no
absolute law in itself. It is, if you will, Shakti of the Lord. A
jivanmukta can do anything because he is Brahman. But what he does is in
accordance to Ishwara's "plan". A jivanmukta can make a lamp burn with
water. That is breaking the law of physics for you. Laws of Physics are
not absolute - I think this needs to be remembered. How can law apply to
that (Maya) whose existence or non-existence cannot be affirmed?

ashish