New member introduction: Toth Istvan

vaidya_sundaram@i2.com Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Mon Aug 12 12:57:49 CDT 2002

---- Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram on 08/12/02 10:58 AM -----

Toth Istvan <malikrish at freemail.hu>
08/09/02 07:29 AM

Dear Sirs,

A brief introduction about myself: I live in Hungary and I
have been to India three times. (And I really hope I can go
back again.) I am a great admirer of the Indian religion
and philosophy, especially advaita vedAnta. I have a family
with two little kids. I am graduated as a Hungarian
language and literature teacher. I am a devotee of SrI
Ramana Maharshi and SrI H.W.L. Poonja. I translate their
works into Hungarian (and also others, for example those of
SwAmi VivekAnanda.) Right now I am translating SrI
Sankara's Atma bodha (though not from the original but from
English).

Best regards,

Om shAnti,

Malik Toth Istvan