kuuTasthaa

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 8 12:54:38 CDT 2002

One of the namaa-s in shrii lalitaa sahasranaama is kuuTastha. This
name is explained very nicely -- from various points of view -- by
shrii bhaaskararaaya. Some of the points of view are a) deception b)
ignorance c) iron anvil d) multitude of universes e) panchadashi
(trikuuTa) f) gate of a city.

Please refer to this -- if you are interested.

Ravi

(this is in the context of some of the messages, which were discussing
this name)

=====
ambaaL daasan

Ravi

sharaNAgata raxakI nivEyani sadA ninnu nammiti mInAxI

http://www.ambaa.org/  http://www.advaita-vedanta.org

http://taxes.yahoo.com/