A question on manifestation of maya

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 5 21:02:46 CST 2002

Hari Om !!

--- swamy swarna <swamyswarna at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
> Dear Srikrishna,
>
> hari om. The 'atom' has now become crystal, which
> includes a multitude of atoms including its original
> atom. So the atoms still remain atoms but the
> crystal
> realises that it falsely identified itself with an
> atom earlier, like a frog in a well thinks that the
> well is the whole world or universe.
>
> The atoms cease to exist only in  a theoretical
> sense
> that they are all condensed forms of the same energy
> which pervades the whole universe. And since energy
> can neither be created nor destroyed, (if we assume
> that that law of physics is still valid), what is
> apparently being created or destroyed is only a
> transformation of one state into another.and only
> perception is shifting from one level of
> consciousness
> to another higher level.
>
> so after a jivatma gains moksha, he may still
> realise
> the intrinsic oneness of all jivatmas, without
> denying
> their existence. will that be advaita or not?

It is my understanding that what is you describe is
not the "Absolute Advaita" position. First acceptable
level is One-ness underneath All, only because of
superimposition of Name and Form, we see plurality,
and at a higher level is the theory of Non-Creation.

When Rama asked Sage Vasistha, some question about
Jivas, Sage Vyasa said, "there are no Jivas".

There is no question of "all Jivatmas". There is only
ONE Atma or Brahman.