New member introduction: Anusha Ayyar

Sun Nov 11 10:41:31 CST 2001

SRI GURUBYO NAMAHA.

Namaskaram. I'm Anusha Ayyar , a student of CA, hailing from the city
closest to the birth place of Sri Adi Shankara Bhagavathpada viz.
Cochin.I've been in assosiation with the Sringeri Mutt from a very small
age. Hence Bhakti, respect and admiration towards Bhagavathpada is witin
me from ever since I was a child, even though I couldn't understand his
contribution towards restoring Sanatana Dharma. Now, I want to know more
about his teachings especially Advaita vedantha. I am sure I won't be
dissapointed.

ll SARVATHANTRA SVATHANTRAAYA SADATMAADVAITHAVEDINE l

SRIMATHE SHANKARAACHARYA VEDANTHA GURAVE NAMAHA ll

With regards ,
Anusha Ayyar.