ISO: zorastorcism

Benjamin K. Badgley deaddog at CITYNET.NET
Fri Nov 2 09:46:44 CST 2001

I need help in finding information online about
zorastorcism. It was a religion that predated the Jews, in
fact it was the forerunner of their religion. It expressed a
belief in many deities yet maintained there was one king
that ruled them. I learned of it while doing a report in
world history class in the tenth grade, I did some research
on Samaria and Ur. These are the two ancient city states
from which writing came, theirs was cuneiform however. Any
information you can find would be appreciated.