New member introduction: Shambhu Shastry

Thu Jul 5 22:13:13 CDT 2001

Namasthe.

My current interest is in the Vedas, naturally covering
Vedanta and advaita thoughts. I am engineer/scientist by
schooling in the typical western way, but had learnt vaidika
ways in the family during childhood. Now that life seems to
have passed a bit, it is high time to get to its basic
mission. Hence interest into our cultural roots and
practices. Hope to learn in this list as well.

Namasthe,
-Shambhu Shastry