New member introduction: H. Balasubramanian

vaidya_sundaram@i2.com Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Tue Dec 18 10:47:31 CST 2001

----- Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram on 12/18/01 10:45 AM -----

"H. Balasubramanian" <balah1 at hotmail.com>
12/17/01 03:02 PM

Namaskaram,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

Sadasiva samarambam, Sankaracharya madyamam, usmathacharya paryantham,
vande guru parambaram.

Born and brought up at Thiruvannamalai.  As a young boy met Ramana
mahareshi. In my teenage, had meetings with Kattu Samiar at Tiruvannamalai
and later with GNANANDA GIRI, Thapovanam at Thirkoilur.
Read works of Sankara in translation. For me advaita is way of life and
not mere subject for argument.