Swami Paramarthananda Saraswathi

K. Sadananda sada at ANVIL.NRL.NAVY.MIL
Mon Sep 11 10:30:38 CDT 2000

>ParaNAm-s,
>
>Information about Swami Paramarthananda Saraswathi and Shastrapakashika
>trust can be seen in
>
>http://www.yogamalika.org/
>
>The trust has a very good audio collection of swamijiĆ­s lectures.
>
>Thanks to Sadanandaji for this beautiful series on BS.
>
>Aravind

Thanks Aravind for bringing website information about Swami
Paramaarthanandaji.  He is a great teacher and I learned so  much from him.
As I pointed out to in my preface,  most of the notes on BSB draws directly
from his lectures.  The website also provides a condesed version of these
notes - provides very good review of the talks he gave.  I hope to get hold
of his tapes when I go to India, so that the errors in my notes will be
minimized - there are more than 200 to 300 casetts on BSB and it will be a
treasure.

This discussion format we have in the list serve is extremely useful for
all of us if eveyone participates on the discussions so that all of us can
get benefit from these notes.  I hope to put together the notes and the
discussions in a volume so that those who are not so fortunate to listen to
Swamiji's lectures can also get benefit of the study.

His lectures are real blessings to all of us.

Hari Om!
Sadananda

K. Sadananda
Code 6323