Feed Back on Brahmasuutra Notes
kamesh at SBM.NET.SA
Tue Oct 10 08:53:36 CDT 2000
1. I have been studying the notes regularly __ yes X__ no.
2. I had previous background of Vedanta _ __ yes _X__ no
3. I had previous background of Brahmasuutra ____yes _X__no
4. Clarity of the Notes ___ Very Clear
____ so -so
____ not clear
5. Use of Sanskrit ____ Helpful for the notes
____ obstructing the flow of logic
____ can be ignored and notes is still
6. Sanskrit ____ completely should be excluded
_____ should be decreased to help my study
_____ continue at the current pace since
it helps me to learn Sanskrit as
_____ I enjoy the Sanskrit part too.
7. I stopped reading the notes, because
_____ I last interest
__X__ I don?t have time now, saving it for later study
____ Sanskrit turned me off. If there is no Sanskrit I
the study again.
8. The notes: ____ logically presented.
____ logic is not clear
____ too much emphasis on logic
9. The notes ____ Too detailed
____ detailed but helpful to understand the logic
____ should be condensed to a bear minimum
____ should be more detailed
10 The notes ____ should be continued at the same pace
____ should be continued twice a week
____ should be continued one in two weeks
____ should be discontinued
11. General comments -Please feel free to express them - about the
contents, quality and problems and suggestions for improvement.
I HOPE TO CATCH UP SOMETIME. FROM THAT POINT OF VIEW, I REQUEST FOR CONTINUATION OF THE SERIES.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Advaita-l mailing list