Gopalananda Yati

Fri May 19 09:13:59 CDT 2000

On Wed, 17 May 2000, Vishal Agarwal wrote:

> Apparently, an edition of Gopalanada's work is published by the Anandashrama
> (POONA) but I could not procure of a copy of the same. Hiriyanna quotes this
> work in a article to the effect that Bhartrprapancha wrote a commentary on
> the Kathaka Upanishad as well.

They have this in the New York Public Library

http://catnyp.nypl.org/search/tkathakopanisadbhasyatika/-5,-1,0,B/frameset&tkathakopanisat+satikadvayasankarabhasyopeta&1,1

perhaps you can get it on interlibrary loan?

I've not been able to find anything by Swami Narendra Puri.

bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam

Help     : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
           SIGNOFF ADVAITA-L in the body.