Antiquity of advaita vedanta (was Re: an open letter to all)

nanda chandran vpcnk at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 15 18:24:26 CDT 2000

Regarding Subramaniam's post :

In the first place I'm not a woman. American inability to pronounce my name,
has halved it. My full name is Nandakumar.

I'd actually decided to stop posting on the subject since it has given rise
to so much rancor. And this is not the first time it has happened and if one
goes through the archives the evidence is there for all to see. I shall not
go into the details as to the reasons behind this.

Suffice it to say that it was my mistake to have thought that reason would
prevail. I just keep forgetting old lessons. I thought I'd something to tell
the list members which would improve our understanding of Advaita and that's
the reason that after a long time, I even ventured to write on the list. But
again as I said, it was my mistake.

Those who're interested in the subject can write to me and I'll send you a
copy of the whole article.