Request

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at COMCO.COM
Mon Jan 31 15:34:45 CST 2000

Dear Members,

In the last few months, number of posts to Advaita-L has
significantly decreased and the activity level has come down. We
request you all to change this situation and contribute more to
the list. Please let us know how we may make this forum more
useful and send your comments on this directly to the list.

We take this opportunity to thank all the contributors to the
list and it is through your consistent efforts Advaita-L has
become an useful medium to learn about advaita-vedanta.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ravi (on behalf of list admin)

shrI vaidyanAtham sadaa bhajeham