advaita-siddhi 10 (Second definition of MithyAtva)

Vivek Anand Ganesan v_ganesan at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 8 13:03:10 CST 2000

Hello :

  A small request.  Could you please frame this argument in
terms of propositional logic ( as you had done before )?
I have read it many times but I get lost as I approach the
end.  I would surely appreciate a gist of this argument
presented in familiar terms.

Thanks in advance,

-Vivek.