Mew member introduction: shrI Meenakshi Sundaram Krishnamurthy

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at COMCO.COM
Mon Feb 7 08:29:06 CST 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 17:29:30 IST
From: Meenakshi Sundaram Krishnamurthy <km_sundaram at hotmail.com>
To: msr at comco.com
Subject: Re: Welcome

Namaste
In brief about myself, I hail from Madras and had my education in
Ramamkrishna Mission Vivekananda College. I am a software professional
working for an  Indian company for the last five years.

Our family strictly follows as our guru Sri Sankaracharya of Kanchi
Kamakotti Pettam. From my childhood, I have drawn inspiration from the great
teacher of Advaita Vedanta philosophy, Sri Adi Sankara. For the last two
years, I have been reading works related to Advaita school of Vedanta i.e.
commentaries of Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita ,Soundarya lahari, Baja Govindam
and works of Swami Vivekananda. The more I read about Vedanta philosophy,
the greater the interest and faith I draw from it.

I am a novice trying to start understanding the philosophy. I hope to
understand the concept and basic tenets of Advaita by reading more about it
and practice it  with reverence. To achieve this I am trying to integrate my
short-term goals like education, career with the long-term goal
Self-knowledge. With God’s grace, I sincerely hope that I will be able to
proceed in the right path towards my goal.

Regards
Meenakshi Sundaram

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam