New Memeber Introduction: Latha Vidyaranya

Sun Feb 6 16:33:29 CST 2000

I am a housewife aged 43 years. My husband Vidyaranya is an Electrical
Engineer and Consultant having a small business of his own. He is very
much my friend, philosopher and guide ! We both are students of Vedaanta
at Sringeri Shankarmutt, Malleshwaram, Bangalore. I have two teenaged
children who are studying. My fascination with Advaita began about 5
years ago and I am most happy with my Guruji's guidance who has
metamorphosed me into a new person now.

I am very happy with this new Satsangh that I have made over the Net.
May this new bond of our friendship help us to loosen the bonds of this
Samsaara !

With kind regards,
Hari Om,
Latha Vidyaranya