Shri RamaBhujanga stotram

Raghavendra Hebbalalu hs_raghavendra at YAHOO.COM
Sat Apr 22 14:21:58 CDT 2000

namaste,
    I have been posting the stotra shloka by shloka.
Though all the 28 shlokas have been encoded, the
translation has been done for around half of them. I
will post the remaining shlokas as soon as possible.

Raghavendra.

http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l.html