taking a break.

T Swaminarayan tvswaminarayan at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 20 12:28:08 CDT 2000

To whomsoever it may interest among list members:
Hari Om!,

Yes. No doubt,Without the right Guru,the progress in
the realm of spirituality is verily
impossible.Personally, I have been enamoured by this
statement made in whichever text I go through,without
a proper guru you cannot progress atall in this
field.I have gone through every Sloka that praises the
Guru, the ideal guru however has to be encountered by
the aspirant.But how? So far I have not been convinced
and made to feel like as if I have approached THE
RIGHT GURU ! i HAVE HEARD SOME TELLING ME THAT WHEN
THE TIME IS RIPE FOR YOU TO PROGRESS FURTHER THAN
WHERE YOU HAVE REACHED IN YOUR ENQUIRY THE GURU WILL
AUTOMATICALLY APPEAR!May be I have to overcome my EGO
in order to see the capacity and compassion in another
who can lift me up and push me forward in the right
direction.I am not a one to BLINDLY follow somebody or
surrender unless I am convinced that the ONE to show
me the way is a Jeevan Mukta and a BRAHMANISHTI

i WILL BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY ADVICE WHICH CAN HELP ME TO
CROSS OVER THIS STUMBLING BLOCK IN MY PRESENT QUEST.

Hari Om!

Swaminarayan.