trishatii - dhyAnam.h

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at COMCO.COM
Wed Nov 17 09:18:49 CST 1999

dhyAnam.h

atimadhura chApa hastAM aparimitAmodabAna saubhAgyam.h |
aruNaaM atishaya karuNaaM abhinava kulasundarIM vande ||

Meaning:

I worship (and meditate on) shrImAtA who holds an exceedingly
sweet sugarcane in one hand; and bows which can confer bliss and
auspiciousness in the other; who is red in color like a rising
Sun and who has an amazing form of compassion. I meditate on HER
form which shines in the chakra-s starting from the muulAdhAra to
sahsrAra with a ever new beauty.

(sometimes people add more dhyAna shloka-s and include those
which are used in the sahasranaama)

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam

Help     : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org