saguNa and nirguNa are the same

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 17 08:49:59 CST 1999

--- "Ravisankar S. Mayavaram" <miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM> wrote:

>  Let us
> not
> flatter ourselves assuming that we are competent to do that, so much
> so
> when are all changing our views like changing clothes.

I apologize for these statements. I should have avoided them. It is one
of my personal biases that showed up. I have heard from different
people that such and such work is not shankara's. Most of them happened
to be what I like a lot. For instance, saundaryalaharii, trishatii
bhaashhya, subrahmanya bhujangam and so on.

I have learnt to ignore those who claim non-authenticity. To me kanchi
periyava quotes them as shankara's work, that is  enough for me to
believe it is authentic.

Thank you.

Ravi