karma yoga

Thu May 20 10:19:09 CDT 1999

Shridharacharya sees this shloka as a continuation of the previous one.

>From his Subodhini tika (which is commentary on BG itself not the
Shankarabhashya.):

Api chediti| sarvebhyah papakaaribhyo yadyapyatishayena paapakarii tvamasi
tathaapi sarvam paapasamudram jnaanayogenaiva samyaganaayaasena tarishyati ||

Swami Madhusudana Saraswati's Gudharthadipika is also original
not a commentary on Shankarabhashya.  I have that too but couldn't find it
before I had to leave for work.