karma yoga

Sunder Hattangadi gourish at INTERNET1.NET
Wed May 19 17:12:47 CDT 1999

Would anyone on the list have shankara's gita-bhashya in sanskrit? I am
particularly interested in the commentary on verse 33, chapter 4 . I would
be interested in any additional commentaries (like Madhusudana Sarasvati's,
&c. on shankara-bhashya). The English translation puzzles me.
The line is : sarva.n karamaakhilaM paartha GYaane parisamaapyate . (the
engl. tr. of the bhashya contains this sentence: "even dharma becomes a sin
for one who is seeking liberaton.")

Thank you in advance.

Sunder