Practical Vedanta

Krishna Vaidyanathan kkvaidya at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 18 22:07:15 CDT 1999

>From: Sankaran Panchapagesan <panchap at ICSL.UCLA.EDU>

>         People being what they are, I really think sooner or later people
>with much power, the brahmins will become corrupt, and those with no power
>will suffer under oppression. The amazing thing is that the oppressed
>suffered silently in India, and didn't revolt as they did in other
>countries.

Anand has painfully pointed out the flaw in your approach. I am not sure you
paid any attention to it. I am taking the liberty to point out that this
list is only for discussing advaitA as taught by sam.kara. Please keep that
in mind and continue your posts.

Thanking you for your co-operation,

Krishnakumar