Practical Vedanta

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian ramakris at EROLS.COM
Mon May 17 21:20:48 CDT 1999

Madhavan Srinivasan <maadhavan at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

[ wrote a lot of stuff  ]

>Castism and Untouchability are the major flaws of traditional
Hinduism. If
>anybody who is willing to do his part to remove these flaws will not
>destruct Hinduism unless Hinduism is only based on castism. Have u
ever

I request list-members to stop this thread. I request Mr Madhavan
Srinivasan to take his reform activities elsewhere. This list is for
discussion of the philosophy expounded by sha.nkara and not for
discussions of social reform, etc. The soc.culture.india.* newsgroups
are a good place for discussions on these topics. Thank you.

Rama