Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam ?

Ravisankar Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Tue Mar 16 14:15:06 CST 1999

This issue was discussed on the list some time back.
Please refer to the article from Vidyasankar
http://listserv.tamu.edu/cgi/wa?A2=ind9704b&L=advaita-l&F=&S=&P=4144

You may also want to read the Advaita Vedanta Page by
Vidyasankar.
http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~vidya/advaita/advaita.html

This will explain the issue.

The Archive is close to 3 years old (this May it be 3 years).
Many issues were discussed in the past. If you search the archive
you may find the answer even before posting the question on the
list.

The same question you asked (in a different form) was asked by
Nanda in
http://listserv.tamu.edu/cgi/wa?A2=ind9704b&L=advaita-l&F=&S=&P=1635

Please read the archives.

Ravi