book list

Giridhar giridhar at CHEMENG.IISC.ERNET.IN
Wed Mar 10 20:55:02 CST 1999

> I have tried to classify the books on a scale of 1 - 10, one for beginer,
and
>10 for funda guys :-)! Ofcourse, it is my opinion alone, and needs
suggestions
>from members.

I have sent a list of around 50 books to Vivek Ganesan with the
classification
of four levels. I think it would be a good idea to write a few words on
each of the
books (maybe 5-10 lines ?), like what Vaidya has done for Panchadasi. It would
be useful if the name of the author, the author who translated it to
English and
the publisher details are made available.

                I just saw the old emails posted during the last week of Feb. since the
List server had removed my email address. Ravi was kind enough to put me
back on the list. Anyway, I think Jaldhar and Nanda has replied to the
Samkhya and Vedanta thread quite thoroughly and I do not want to
incur the sin of reviving the thread just to express my opinion :-)

namaste

gm