Importance of the veda

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian ramakris at EROLS.COM
Tue Jul 27 18:40:53 CDT 1999

Parisi & Watson <niche at AMERITECH.NET> wrote:

> You're inviting anyone to dispute the written tradition by quoting
the
> written tradition as a source? Hmmm...

I didn't invite anyone to dispute advaita. I merely answered your
question on importance of shruti in advaita. Advatins don't think they
earn brownie points by converting other people to their tradition
unlike Western religions. Read Jaldhars post on what I was actually
tring to say. Thanks Jaldhar!

Rama